Do Audiophiles blow speakers?

Ok so I am bored and curious, I have never and probably never will over-drive an amp or blow speakers....but I want to know if this happens with trained listeners or is mostly done by the masses of listeners who dont care about critical listening?
I know that lack of amp power usually blows a speaker, I just thought some stories would make for good reading.
chadnliz
Fotis,

I noticed you still called him a friend. If someone did that to my speakers he would have gotten a free trip on "boot airlines" right out the front door.

Good luck with the therapy. Currently both my systems are down and I've been spending most of my time in the fetal position.
Yes, Celestion Mod. 3 old audiophile fav. I don't know why just figure hooking up with amp stupidly left on. Would anybody know where I could get replacement drivers for this model anyway??? Thanx a lot Jack
Audiophile for 40 years.
NEVER have I blown a speaker, or an amp (though I did once blow a fuse on my amp from fiddling with the wires.
I used to play LOUD music.
I always had good quality amps and speakers.
Blown a speaker?
I once gave a great speech in high school english class, but no one seemed to find it THAT good..........
sorry- couln't help myself.