speaker synergy and halo jc-1's

Ok, I did it. After much discussion and debate, I have purchased a pair of jc-1 monoblocks. I am in a somewhat isolated area, but my local dealer has been of much help and so we are compiling a list of speakers to try out with these amps. The short list so far is:

B&W 802D/803D
Totem Forest and/or Wind
Gallo Nucleus Ref3

This is currently what he stocks, but he maybe getting the Hyperion HPS 938. He also has access to Wilson Sophia's, but I won't be able to listen to them with my amps.

I have heard the vr4jr's using a BAT system through another dealer and I can probably get them to use for direct comparison.

My room is 14 x 16 feet with 8 foot vaulted ceilings. One side is open directly to a staircase, but the speakers won't be firing towards this side.

I listen to a bit of everything, but would say that electronic, rock and pop predominate my listening habits.

I haven't chosen my source cd yet- thinking wadia, audio aero or consonance droplet to try. Don't get me started with cables...

My question: Of the speakers I have listed (B&W, Totem, Gallo, Hyperion, Wilson or VR4jr) which would be most synergistic with the jc-1's? Any others you would add to the list? Any you would completely drop?

Thanks
vargus
Shang,
Not trying to get off the subject or anything, but:
How do the JC-1's and the Belles 350A Reference compare sonically head to head?
Thanks.
Vargus - In the price range you're considering I would also suggesting checking out the Merlin VSM MX and the new Cerious Technologies "Cerious One".
Well, first off, be prepared for a 1500 hour break-in on the JC1's, this is fact not fiction.
I think the SR's may be a little too much speaker for that room. My listening area is 17'x17'x10', but the actual room is 40' long. I couldn't imagine my VR4's in a room smaller than mine (17'x17'). But you have to make the call on it in the end. I can't comment on the Sophia's as I've never heard them.
Thanks for the advice, Perfectionist. I have been reading on this forum as well as others, that the jc-1's need serious break in time- my dealer is going to run them in for me when they initially arrive. I'll move them over to my place when my sound room/living room is finished with renovations. Between the two of us, we should have 1500 hours of break in before I start critically listening. I am going to try to get the SR and JR's for an in home audition, and my local dealer will try to get a pair of Sophia's as well for me to try. I'd say this will probably be in mid Sept. and I'll let you know how it goes.
Jfz- I'd like to try out the Merlin's, but no local dealer. Haven't heard of the Cerious speakers- I'll do a web search for them.
Thanks
If you like Electronic type music the Sophia have laser imaging (Merlin's are suppose to have this similar quality) and super fast attack/decay which the VR (basically most conventional speakers) as good as they are can't compete with, this is an electrostatic quality but with more dynamics. With that being said the VR provide more lower mid boom, and you won't need a subwoofer. The VR provide a more fleshed out presentation.
The Sophia is more accurate in the details and control but still sounds similar to a really excellent monitor. The nice thing about the sophia is that it is really tolerant of a wide range of electronics versus WP7's and will work just fine with the JC-1's (but get a warmer preamp or use the audioaero direct). Or even a good integrated (Rowland, Bat,etc)
I have heard VR 4jr's with Naim, I've listened to the Perfectionist system (talk about bass hits!) and my other friend has Sophia's (goten1969) powered by ARC VS55i integrated tube amp resulting in probably one of the most amazing soundstages I've heard. I own WP7's and I have heard the Sophias sound good on VTL, ARC, Rowland and I've heard them sound bad (to hot) on Classe and Levinson.

People either get the Wilson thing or they don't...