Maker Audio NL14 and NL14+...

I would be grateful to hear any listening impressions from those of you who will be lucky enough to hear the NL14+ amps at CES or who have heard them previously. In particular if you already own an NL 10.1 or NL 12.1 and hear the 14s and are thinking of upgrading, please let me know as well. Thank you!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzephyr24069
Good move 24069. I find it hard to believe I got my 14+ for the price I paid from Tom. Best $$$ I have ever spent on audio. Let us know how it goes when they settle in.
Had some of the big guns out yesterday+today as the Maker NL14 crosses 200 hours of break-in with amazing results...cannot wait to hear what this amp does after 500 hours or so. A very varied program of demanding break-in material;

Widor Symphony 5 and 6, Cavaille-Coll Organ, Saint-Ouen (van Oosten)
Widor Symphony 5 and 6, Cavaille-Coll Organ, Saint-Suplice (Roth)
WIdor Mass, Cavaille-Coll Organ, Saint-Suplice (Roth)
Four Great Toccatas&Fugues, Four Antiphonal Organs, Frieburg Cathedral (Power-Biggs)

21 Spices, Trilok Gurtu & NDR Big Band

Fujiyama, Ondekoza, Gold CD
Kyoten Douchi, Ondekoza, K2HD
Doutou Banri, Ondekoza, K2HD HQMastering
Legend, Odekoza 20-bit K2
Super Trio, FIM Music UDC Ultimate Disc

Fagen, Morph The Cat

Tathagatha, He Xun Tian
Sister Drum, Dadawa
Seven Days, Dadawa

TOUCH, YELLO (their best album to-date IMHO)
AIRBORNE, Dean Peer

Miscellaneous PHUTUREPRIMATIVE and ZeroOne tracks...
Miscellaneous Porcupine Tree tracks across several albums

THE ROAD HOME, Jordan Rudess

Various favorite Mahler #1, #2 and Shostakovich #5, #8, #10 tracks

Various Jazz tracks of Venus Hyper-magnum 24/192s and SACDs
Various Jazz tracks of FIM/LIM UDCs....

Extremely impressed....!!! More to come!
Forgot to mention what's been spinning in the last hour;

VEGAS, The Crystal Method
LEGION of BOOM, The Crystal Method

Outstanding!
Zephyr24069 are the NL14+ amps based on the Edge NL Signature One Mono Amplifiers.
My friend has the Edge NL Signature one amps.
He's using a Mark Levinson 380 preamp, Sony SCD-1 CD SACD player modified by Richard Kern and JM Lab Mezzo Utopia speakers.
The Edge NL Signature One Mono Amplifiers sound like a tube amp with solid state authority.
If the Maker amps are better then those amps, they must be amazing amplifiers.
My NL12.1 had similar attributes to the NL Sig Ones. The NL14 have even more weight and refinement in the mids & highs and all the same attributes only better without losing the SS authority. Very happy and impressed here...amazing is a word that applies!