Any info on new Sonus Faber Amati Anniversario?

Just learned about the new offering, it's in Sonus Faber manufacture web site but not in Sumiko web site yet.

New Amati uses Ring Radiator tweeter, but not sure if it is the Vifa or Scanspeak version. Rumor has it both midrange and woofers are now sourced from SEAS. Completely different drivers from top to bottom basically makes them a different speaker, sound is expected to be quite different from original version for sure.

Interesting Sonus Faber kept Guarneri Homage intact for 10+ years without any major update.

Anyone has more info or first hand experience with the new Amati Anniversario? Does that mean time to upgrade for me?
semi
Aniversario's are break-in nicely... I think about ten more days to reach full potential.
In the mean time new Guarneri Memento is released mpre info is on http://www.sonusfaberclub.com/news/memento.asp
Happy listening!
Branimir - How difficult are the new Amati's to drive. Would a cj prem140 ( 140 watts tube power) be sufficient to drive thye speakers in a large room.
Are the speakers revealing or kind to not so good recordings.

thanks
Downunder, Anniversario's could be driven with CJ Prem140 without any problems. I would say that 80W/ch(tube!!) is a minimum for Anniversario's, SS around 120W/ch. You can find my room size on my system thread.
They are revealing and kind to not so good recordings-this will depend very much on your front end(analog or digital).
I enjoy Anniversario's very much(and my wife even more!)...
Thanks Branimir. Doing the sums the Amati might be past the budget.
How does the cremona do full range in a large room?.

I am looking for speakers that can be driven well by tubes.