Looking for a new speaker: VR 4 Jr vs. Hps 938

Just sold my Monitor Audio GR20 speakers and I am planning to upgrade. I am in the $4,000 range and the Von Schweikert and Hyperion are in the top of my short list. Any recommendation, ladies & gents? Oh, one more! I only have a 60 watt tube amp - a BAT VK60.
dalton
I have mine almost 10 feet apart & toed in slightly. I am also running a shotgun run of Acoustic Zen Satori speaker wire. I know it is very important to bi-wire these speakers & I feel a shotgun run is even better. I do not use the data link connector with my Satori's.
I've only heard them both at shows (twice to three times each). Like them both but find the Aural Acoustics Model B even better: much more coherent; better imaging and highs with superb resolution. Easy to drive: I use a CJ MV60SE (60 wpc). $4500 list.
I would definately not purchase until you listen to the jr. You will no doubt have good synergy with the BAT. I am driving with a 50wpc tube amp. It is enough, but softens the bass a little. You could always get a SS amp to drive the bass later if you need to tighten it up (bi-amp).
You should inclde a pair of Vandersteen 3A Sigs to your "short list". I compared the 3A Sigs and the VS Jr and liked the Vanbersteens by a wide margin. Paired with my Rouge tube amp and preamp, its very nice.

Have not heard the Hyperion's.