Tyler Acoustic vs. Paradigm

I am considering a set of Tyler Acoustic Taylo Ref. or Paradigm Studio 40. Close to same $$ and size. Any opinions on these?
gretsch6120
Stltrains
I have a dual purpose system. Yep! HT and 2 channel. I primarily listen to 2 channel now. My movie viewing has diminished greatly.

BUT - The Linbrooks do it ALL! :-) They really are fantastic. I find them to be very easy to position in the room too. A real advantage when going HT!

Just let them break in for 500 hours before you decide. 300 hours they'll start to sound really nice though. BTW - they look beautiful too. :-)
What are you guys using for amplification with the linbrooks? I've been using an aleph 30, but I think they need something with a little more punch. Has anyone paired them with a digital amp?
BTW, I also own paradigm 40's (v2) and I've always liked them. Upgrades to other components were always audible through them, and I think they are a better match for the aleph overall.
Anyway, any suggestions for amps that are a good match for the linbrook monitors would be appreciated. I'd like to keep using my aleph p preamp with the new amp too.
thanks!
Amp = Krell FPB400cx!
Preamp = First Sound Presence Deluxe Mk II

That's punch! :-)
Unit1865 - I'm driving my Linbrook Signature System (one piece) with a Cary 303/300 direct via balanced ICs to a Crown Macro Reference with 760W per chn. Extremely tight, defined bass is a requirement for me. Had my ARC LS-16 Mk II preamp in chain for a while, but prefer the Cary direct for now.
I have a pair of Linbrook Monitors (Wormy Maple - very beautiful finish).
I am running a Dehavilland UltraVerve->VAC 110/110.

I also have a REL Stadium III stuck in the corner.

I'm pleased with the set up -tweaking is done for now - just listening/enjoying the music.

( I also tried a Music Reference RM10 - nice at low levels, not enough for moderate though.)