Anyone have/ordered the Job 225?

There's almost no consumer impressions of this amp on the internet... but the 6moons review is intriguing.
girlsgeneration
Thanks for reminding me Joeinid. Well, the Job is fitting in VERY nicely with the rest of the system which now includes the Lightspeed attenuator which FINALLY arrived. The Job along with the LSA is MILES ahead of the Wyred integrated I had and pretty much every other amp/preamp combo I've had over the years. Most impressive with the LSA/Job is the air and transparency I'm getting. To hear the "air" around a singer's voice or musician's trumpet for example, is astonishing. The LSA/Job sound very CLEAN. Midrange is nice, but I"m experimenting with different interconnects to get something "warm" and lush (Grover Huffman and Audiotruth). The upper midrange and highs are magnificent. No complaints in that area whatsoever. The LSA/Job have a very nice, deep and wide soundstage. I thought the bass on the Wyred integrated was amazing (and it still is frankly), but with the Job the bass is so much tighter, faster and more articulte than the Wyred or any other amp I've had for that matter. What I thought was tight and fast on the Wyred is actually fat and "bloaty" when comparing it to the Job.

Overall I'm pleased with the Job. My initial bad luck with the Job regarding the buzz/humm issue left me with a bad taste in my mouth but I must say, I'm finding the popular opinion on this amp to be all true. I can't believe sound quality like this is available for $1,500.

I just put on a brand new Synergistic Research Element Tungsten power cord on the Job 225. I haven't experimented with different tuning bullets yet other than the "warm" black one. I will update system soon.

How's your's doing? Any thoughts now that you've had it for a while?
I am constantly amazed at how good this amp sounds. I let a friend in PA borrow it since he's downsizing his system. As soon as they come back in stock through either Amazon or direct from jobsys.com, I am buying another in case my friend does not give it back :)
Where do you purchase this amp? It's not in stock in Amazon, and there is no contact information on the Job website. Does anyone have their number?