Planar speaker that don't require herculean amp?

I'm looking for a planar electrostatic or ribbon speaker, but they all seem to require gobs of power. I am currently using AES Sixpac tube amps with KT66 tubes, which have about 35 RMS watts each or so. I don't have to worry about low bass, as I am using a pair of Entec powered subwoofers. I listen to many types of music, but don't need incredible high SPL levels. Are there any planar speakers out there (preferably used) that can work well with my tube amps?
smeyers
Sound-Lab M1 and A1 will work with that amp in a reasonably sized room (not gigantic), provided 80 to 90 DB is sufficient max SPL. The need for power goes up on Sound-Lab as you increase volume and suffer insertion and compression losses.

Max volume with Sound-Lab is about 105 DB but requires 750 to 1200 watts per channel to maintain dynamics available at lower levels. Great sound at moderate levels were obtained in my room with Sound-Lab Ultimate 1's driven with a pair of Viva Aurora SET's that only produced 21 watts per channel.

Might be possible to squeeze more SPL with low power if the Sound-Lab is not required to do deep bass. It's certainly true bass requires more energy and Sound-Lab has rising impedance in the bass (about 30 ohms down deep). Making it difficult for transistor amps (and many tube amps) to produce enough juice.

Also, if the Entec subs crossover restricts low frequency in favor of the sub, the amps will have an easier time, although coherency will be damaged as the Sound-Lab is pretty much prefect in that area.
Thanks for responding. I've heard a lot about Sound Lab speakers, but they might be somewhat over my budget (3k or so max). The Entec subs have an internal low pass crossover at 100Hz. I'm currently using my surround processor which crosses over at 80Hz, although I'm considering the use of an outboard active crossover for greater control. I am currently using Montitor Audio GR60 speakers (which by the way are fine with the amps), but miss the planar magic (I used to have Martin Logan Quest electrostatic hybrids).
Actually, looking at Sound Labs website, model R-3 would probably be perfect, if I can get them for a lower price. They have a relatively high sensitivity, and are designed to work with a subwoofer. I also like that they have a wide horizontal dispersion.