Anyone have/ordered the Job 225?

There's almost no consumer impressions of this amp on the internet... but the 6moons review is intriguing.
girlsgeneration
Hi all, wanted to comment. Thanks for the fuse suggestions. I will check into that straight away. I bought mine in June. The grounding issue was frustrating but it was handled professionally and quickly. I have been in the hobby for just over 10 years. I fully expected it would be another 10 before I could afford sound like this. The word "articulation" keeps popping up through this thread. That is an apt one word description! Also, so....this is what 30Hz bass sounds like? I had no idea! I've used tubed integrateds for the last six or so years. I'm currently using a Rogue preamp. It is my first preamp so I can't really comment comparatively on that account. However, I am seriously considering the matching Job pre when released. Back to solid state after all these years. What a strange pursuit we participate in.
A slow-blow is a slow-blow, boutique or not. Have no fear. My friends and I have been using them for years. AND, they sound great.
Jslate, glad you've found happiness with the Job. I too have been a tube guy (for about 17 years). I never thought I'd settle on a SS amp but like you said, a strange pursuit. Everything is system dependant though. All I know is my current speakers LOVE the Job 225.

Joe, I guess I'll take a chance.
Get the Liquid Nano "The Supreme" fuse. The one for $105 and do not look back. You will not believe the difference.