Anyone have/ordered the Job 225?

There's almost no consumer impressions of this amp on the internet... but the 6moons review is intriguing.
girlsgeneration
Hi Knghifi,

Yes, I run the Job 225 on my TAD CR-1's but full range as the only amp. I think it works and sounds great. I use either my CJ GAT, Dartzeel 18NS or EAR 868 preamps and LOVE what I am hearing. Other than more gain on the amp than I prefer, it sounds amazing. The Job sounds great on my Studio2 or SF Evolution speakers too.
Knghifi,

I use a single Job 225 on my speakers and don't feel a need to use 2 amps. I have 2 Job amps, one I bought used on audiogon.
Joeinid, if a single Job 225 can drive your CR1, it must be hell of an amp. Very interesting!
Since I've been buying a lot of cables lately, and on the advice of my friend Eric, (bigshutterbug), I've decided to wait on the fuses for the Job until I get a grasp on my new cables. Think I"m on day 9.........
Knghifi,

It is one heck of an amp, but I don't go crazy on the volume. A friend who likes to listen a lot louder than I, was able to overdrive the amp. No harm done, but a little scary. Thank goodness I was not there.