Sonus Faber GP + cj 2250

Is CJ2250A enough to drive the GP , or do I need more juice. From what I ready before, people have said atleast 200W is needed but that depends on the amplifier. Has any one tried using CJ2250 with the Sonus Faber GP.

Thank you,
whatever123
Okay, then I would definately try both amps as they are not a difficult speaker to drive. The new Domus would be a little more challenging as the 4ohm load. Take a look at my system, I own them and my Cary drives them with ease. Not to mention they sound incredible.

I will also let you in a on a little secret that took me purchasing numerous amplifiers to learn. Smaller amplifiers actually SOUND BETTER..

Some of the worst systems I have heard had MONDO amplication by some of the bigger names in audio. I owned a CJ MF-80 for a short stint with a PV-10 Pre-Amp and it was truly musical and would drive every speaker I threw at it. 80 WATTS GOES A LONG WAY..

Good luck...

Chris
yhea i am more on quality less on the loudness, conrad kind of fits that profile, macintosh's would be great for loud music but i dont know about detail in the music.