Anyone have/ordered the Job 225?

There's almost no consumer impressions of this amp on the internet... but the 6moons review is intriguing.
girlsgeneration
I felt exactly the same immediately after my purchase of the 225 due to not owning a preamp. However, I was fortunate enough to have been blessed with a Bent TAP-X falling into my lap......for the second time. That said, I think I would love to have the integrated, or even still, have a listen to the preamp when it comes out. I've had some serious listening sessions in the last three days and I've come to a point where I think my 225 has reached its "breaking in" point. It always sounded amazing but I think a few days ago it hit the mark for final break in. I've said this before but here it is again: every time I listen to this amp, I shake my head in disbelief to the sound I'm getting.
I've said this before but here it is again: every time I listen to this amp, I shake my head in disbelief to the sound I'm getting.

Hi Devilboy,

I feel the same way. I've been through a lot of amps in my time. I still fantasize about some of the new more expensive latest and greatest amps but I ALWAYS come back to the Job 225 for it's amazing performance and natural sound. It's just so darn satisfying. When the Job preamp comes out, I am buying it. In fact, I will buy EVERY Job produce they release. Job is a supreme value in my mind.

Thank you Job Electronics for an amazing product.
Hi Joe, yeah if I didn't have the Bent I would jump on the preamp in a second. Who knows Joe, I may do it anyway just to compare and sell whichever I don't want. It's win/win for me because the Bent is a very desirable piece so I know I won't loose any money there, and considering the very favorable opinion of Job within the community one could expect to get 80-90% of their money back if they chose to sell the Job preamp.

To anyone on the fence about trying this amp, I will say with no reservations whatsoever that the Job 225 is the find of my lifetime. I have never heard a component, anywhere, that scores higher on cost-to-performance than the Job 225.