Anyone have/ordered the Job 225?

There's almost no consumer impressions of this amp on the internet... but the 6moons review is intriguing.
girlsgeneration
I felt exactly the same immediately after my purchase of the 225 due to not owning a preamp. However, I was fortunate enough to have been blessed with a Bent TAP-X falling into my lap......for the second time. That said, I think I would love to have the integrated, or even still, have a listen to the preamp when it comes out. I've had some serious listening sessions in the last three days and I've come to a point where I think my 225 has reached its "breaking in" point. It always sounded amazing but I think a few days ago it hit the mark for final break in. I've said this before but here it is again: every time I listen to this amp, I shake my head in disbelief to the sound I'm getting.
I've said this before but here it is again: every time I listen to this amp, I shake my head in disbelief to the sound I'm getting.

Hi Devilboy,

I feel the same way. I've been through a lot of amps in my time. I still fantasize about some of the new more expensive latest and greatest amps but I ALWAYS come back to the Job 225 for it's amazing performance and natural sound. It's just so darn satisfying. When the Job preamp comes out, I am buying it. In fact, I will buy EVERY Job produce they release. Job is a supreme value in my mind.

Thank you Job Electronics for an amazing product.
Hi Joe, yeah if I didn't have the Bent I would jump on the preamp in a second. Who knows Joe, I may do it anyway just to compare and sell whichever I don't want. It's win/win for me because the Bent is a very desirable piece so I know I won't loose any money there, and considering the very favorable opinion of Job within the community one could expect to get 80-90% of their money back if they chose to sell the Job preamp.

To anyone on the fence about trying this amp, I will say with no reservations whatsoever that the Job 225 is the find of my lifetime. I have never heard a component, anywhere, that scores higher on cost-to-performance than the Job 225.
Last night I put the Synergistic fuse in the 225. I will have the amp on for at least 50 hours, then switch the direction of the fuse and see which I prefer (if I can tell). Once that is determined I will place the Job on my Mapleshade system of Isoblocks, maple block and points that greeted me at my front door this afternoon.........oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy.