Anyone have/ordered the Job 225?

There's almost no consumer impressions of this amp on the internet... but the 6moons review is intriguing.
girlsgeneration
Well, with over 80 hours on the SR fuse in the Job I must say it definitely has taken an outstanding amplifier to another level. More air and transparency. More of a cleaner sound with lowering of the noise floor which is making even more information coming out of a blacker background. On live jazz recordings for example, I can hear more of the audience, tinkling of glasses, applause, that sort of thing. Now, someone may ask why the hell would you want to hear more of the crowd? Obviously that's not what I'm getting at. With these fuses I feel more "immersed" in the crowd, like I'm more THERE and the audience is more around ME. Midrange is warmer and more rich. Soundstage is wider and I hear more depth. It's much easier to follow instruments in the back row of the orchestra. Everything just sounds cleaner.

As I told my friend Bigshutterbug, I first placed the fuse with the type reading left to right. Meaning, while looking at the rear of the amp and pulling the fuse drawer TOWARDS YOU, the type read left to right, like normal. After listening, I reversed the direction. This resulted in what appeared to be less natural "shimmer" on cymbals and somewhat brighter overall sound. Midrange wasn't as warm. Going back to original direction made midrange more real and highs sounded less irritating. However, I wonder if SR has all of their fuses in the same direction when sending the high voltage through at the factory. If anyone has found different results regarding the direction in their systems, please let me know.
Whats other projects does this company have rumored coming out? Preamp? Integrated? And when? Alot of buzz about this company. From reading the personal comments the Job sound or tonal quality seems to be alot like Ayre. Transparent,yet not sterile sounding.
From the http://jobsys.com/products.htm website:

More New Jobs are coming

We continue working on new JOB models for 2014, including a preamplifier simple solution, a mono amp more powerful and maybe even a phono stage.... Please keep visiting this website for more information
Preamp next and probably by mid year.

No plans for Mono-blocs when I last asked a month ago or so.

I would love to see an integrated with basic remote...