Kharma CRM3.2 FE vs Sonus Faber Amati Anniversario

Has anyone listened to both these speakers who could provide a comparison? I currently own Vandersteen 5's and am considering moving up (in aesthetics and cost, and I expect sound quality) to one of these $20K+ speakers. I am trying to find a beautiful looking and sounding speaker (WAF problems increasing with the 5's) that is no larger than the Vandys (preferably smaller) that will work well in a room with a listening position about 10 ft from the speakers. Amp is DNA-225 moded by SMc, speaker cable is 8m of OCOS. Music is classical, jazz, and diverse mix. Thanks in advance for suggestions.
bruce_1
What do you not like with your vandy 5's?. have you considered upgrading to the 5a's. These are know to be a great speaker.
Definately with the karma's you will loose bass compared to your 5's, unless you are planning to add a sub.
I don't know how thye Amati's sound, howver today I listened to the Stradivari's and they sounded just awsome, great warmth with control and transparency. Easily the best speaker I have ever heard.
All the speakers you mention (including your current speakers) are very good speakers. I think you will miss the bass of the Vandersteens going to either of your alternatives. The rest of the frequencies are probably more a matter of taste. Before buying anything you should listen to a set of Avalon Eidolon Vision or even the Eidolon Diamond. They will fulfil both your size and visual requirements and they sound amazing. If you go for the Eidolon getting a second DNA 225 and running them in mono will be a good idea - The Eidolon like power I have experienced while experimenting with amplification for my own Diamonds.
Coming from the Vandy 5's, the Kharma 3.2's will have some advantages, but will leave you a bit wanting in the area of dynamics and bass depth.