Kharma CRM3.2 FE vs Sonus Faber Amati Anniversario

Has anyone listened to both these speakers who could provide a comparison? I currently own Vandersteen 5's and am considering moving up (in aesthetics and cost, and I expect sound quality) to one of these $20K+ speakers. I am trying to find a beautiful looking and sounding speaker (WAF problems increasing with the 5's) that is no larger than the Vandys (preferably smaller) that will work well in a room with a listening position about 10 ft from the speakers. Amp is DNA-225 moded by SMc, speaker cable is 8m of OCOS. Music is classical, jazz, and diverse mix. Thanks in advance for suggestions.
bruce_1
Jtinn or
Is the vandersteen 5a as refined as the Amati or Kharma. I realise that 5a's will do macro dynamics, but what about the rest of the musical spectrum.
Bruce_1: Glide2 has a very good ear and has listened to many systems. While I like the WB speakers, they are not really my cup of tea. I prefer a bit more lifelike sound. The Avalon's are certainly worth listening to, but I would strongly suggest you listen a speaker I sell, the Von Schweikert's. What are your musical preferences? Maybe I could make some other suggestions as well.

Downunder: I would prefer the Vandy 5a's to the Amati. As far as the refinement, the 5a's are a terrific speaker, but you would not be comparing apples to apples. The 2 way 3.2, which has limited frequency range, air movement and dynamics has greater refinement.
thanks Jtinn.
I currently own Vienna Mahlers and want something that is a little easier to drive and have the option to go to tubes if I want.
I heard the SF Strads and they sounded amazing, however too rich for my pocket.

Vandy 5a's or Amatis anniversario are what I have been thinking of. Amp will be either cjprem350 or prem140 - depending on how SS the prem350 would sound with either.

My taste in music is pop/rock/alternative so I want dynamics, however with a slightly warm character to make the most of "hot sounding" recordings.

I would appreciate your thoughts.

ps, Von Schweikert's are not imnported into Australia.
I 'm sure that changing to the Von Schweikert's would be a step up from the Vandy's if I got in the $20k+ range of the line, however, they won't clear the WAF hurdle that initiated this quest to replace the 5's. My musical preferences are jazz, classical, and a mix of other genres (Blues, Bluegrass, 60's rock and soul, pop). I don't want to give up anything that I'm getting with the Vandersteens, but realize that it will be costly to improve on their sound plus make a major advance in appearence.
Addendum: Musical preferences= good PRAT, clarity of mid-range for reproduction of voices, including massed voices, good bass for classical orchestral fundmentals, good dynamics. Don't need razor sharp imaging, or exagerated depth, or "analytical" sound.