Anyone have/ordered the Job 225?

There's almost no consumer impressions of this amp on the internet... but the 6moons review is intriguing.
girlsgeneration
latest I heard was that preamp possibly by June and monoblocs by year end.

I would love to see an integrated with simple remote.
I was shopping for an integrated when I reluctantly bought the 225. I say reluctantly because I knew that meant going past my price range, not in amplification but in the additional preamp and interconnects I was now committing to. I'm excited about any product Goldmund/Job releases.
Hi Guys,

Good read those 4 pages.

Have anybody tried already to lower the gain of this amp by changing the resistors? I would be very interested in this mod as my speakers are 95db/w and my Pre pumps 3.7v so I am afraid I will be adjusting the knob using microscope... (no remote).

Thanks
Sebna, a faster way might be to add some Rothwell adapters to the rca inputs of the job. At least that way you wouldn't have to open it up. Obviosly now you're adding something else to the signal path. I wouldn't do it, just throwing it out there. It does seem that 9 o'clock would be loud and 9:30 too loud.
Thanks Devilboy for coming back on this.

I have same approach as you. Would prefer not to add anything to the path if not an absolute must, hence the idea of moding the internal circuit.

I am afraid that all the volume regulation with this sensitivity and output of mu Pre is going to close in 1h span (so lets say min listening levels at 8 o clock and blowing up the speakers at 9 oclock).

I guess I will have to try and see for myself.

Pre is in analogue domain and it is Eximus DP-1.

Cheers