Anyone have/ordered the Job 225?

There's almost no consumer impressions of this amp on the internet... but the 6moons review is intriguing.
girlsgeneration
Sebna, congratulations on your purchase. Yes the Job accepts spades. However, I couldn't get my Audioquest bananas on the factory binding posts so my friend replaced them with Cardas binding posts. FWIW.
Thanks Devliboy,

Just got confirmation that it was shipped to me today. Very good. Hopefully I should have it by Friday! Yay.

Guys I am trying to figure it out where are the RCA inputs on the Job - I cannot see them on any of the photos due to angles.

Can you tell me on which side and how close to the edge are they (I need to figure out the length of RCAs that I need).

Should I look for warm cables for job or neutral and detailed (and transparent) will be ok or am I risking getting into bright / harsh areas? (my speakers are on the warm side of things).

Thanks again,
seb
Sebna, good for you about the Job. I hope it gives you as much enjoyment and satisfaction as it does me!

The RCA inputs are located as follows: Both RCA inputs are directly beneath the speaker binding posts. If you are looking at the front faceplate of the Job, the left input is located all the way to the left edge of the amp, as I said, underneath the speaker binding posts. The right input (and speaker binding posts), are not on the edge but about 3-4 inches in FROM the right edge. The power cord goes in towards the right edge of the amp. Hope that helps.

My speakers in my room with this amp benefited from warmer cables. The Job doesn't have the negatives usually associated with SS amps (bright, edgy highs, so-so midrange), but in my system, every little bit helps.
Sweetcord email feedback I got:

J. stopped by today to audition his new Sweetcord powering the JOB 225 he let me borrow. Words seldom fail me, but describing the dramatic improvement rendered by one Sweetcord would be impossible. I can simply describe the experience as " OMG" and assume you catch my drift. Absolutely remarkable - the best I've ever heard, and by a wide margin. Wow!