Reaplce Thiel 3.6's Tweeter

I want to experimenting different types of tweeters (soft dome or silk dome) on my Thiel 3.6. Please kindly provide your suggestions.

Music: Classical

Current System

Source: BAT
Line Stage: Counterpoint SA -11
Amplifier: Modified Counterpoint SA-100s (bridged monoblock)
Interconnect: Silver Audio Appassionata and Stealth M-21
Power Condictioner: PS Audio PS-600 for source and line; chang lightspeed 9900 for amplifiers

Thanks in advance.
yu11375
I can only say since you seem to like cones you might want to try Thiels more expensive model's, or maybe move to a planer speaker. Would all depend on your listening room and type of music you enjoy. I have found the best way to enjoy your system don't fix it unless it's broke.I have been using the same speaker for around 5yrs and still enjoy them very much. I found just moving them and room placement with an eye on room acoustic treatment as helped greatly.
Amp choices can be very personal. Thiel doesn't go as far as to make actual recommendations, how ever they suggest that they have especially enjoyed results with: Ayre, Boulder, Classe', Conrad-Johnson, Krell, Levinson, Pass, Theta, and VTL. Their web site also offers less expensive alternatives. IMHO, Thiel's demand quality amplification. The 3.6's will require an amp to provide plenty of power into low impedances. Be especially carefull when opting for tubes as the difficult impedance load of the 3.6's will require very powerfull tube amplification. Of course power requirements will ultimately depend on your room and desired volume. The Thiels' also have wide dispersion. Perhaps room treatment might help. Try to avoid too much or for that matter any toe in. Good luck.
Of course the easiest way to resolve this issue might be with some equalization.
I have been trying to accommodate Thiel 3.6's needs for the past five years. Now I have 27 tubes in my system (6 in source, 17 in line stage and 4 in ampplifiers) and still can not achive what I wanted.

Pop, you are right regarding the interconnects. They are silver which bring me the sound stage I love, open and wide. What copper cable would you recommend without sacrificing the sound stage?

Thanks!