Help me shorten my list...

This is my list for front speakers, I will get a center a matching rears eventually but my main concern is 2 channel music listening. Currently they will be powered by Sherwood Newcastle A 965/P965 pre/pro (will upgrade within a year) My listening room has 10 foot cielings, is 17 feet long and 13 feet wide. I have a budget around $ 3000 USD used or new for the fronts. I am not concerned with bass below 50 hz. My main preference would be the most detailed, airy, liquid, transient speaker, my musical taste ranges from jazz to rock to electronic way overly processed music.

So far my list includes but feel free to ad or remove certain items. Thanks in advance!

Aerial acoustics 6
BW 703
Canton Vento 807
Dynaudio audience 82
Energy Veritas 2.3i
JM Labs Cobalt 816S
Legacy audio classic
Martin Logan Clarity
Meadowlark Osprey
Monitor Audio Gr20
Monitor Audio silver res6
Morel Prelude
PBN Montana sp3
Revel Performa F32
Silverline audio models???
Soliloquy 6.2is
Joseph Audio RM22SI
Thiel 1.6 or 2.4
Triangle audio models??
Usher X929 or CP series
Kef XQ5
Reference 3A Veena
Tyler Acoustics, Link brook floorstanding reference monitor
timebay66c6
I've heard the Aerial 6s being driven by a Cary 80-watt and thought they sounded very very good. I, too, would 86 the 703.
S7horton wrote:
"Judy would cross off the 805 as she is opposed to good sound."
LOL!
I'm afraid, tho', she's right on the mark! This remark comes from being a prev B&W owner + having heard the N801(audtioned several times), N802(my friend owns it), N803(my friend owns it), N804(heavily auditioned as I wanted to buy it myself) & N805(heavily auditioned as this was supposed to be the back-up purchase to the N804) I have to agree w/ her.
Here's my free advice:
BW 703 (I love B&W speakers)
JM Labs Cobalt 816S (love their big iron, little ones prob. good too)
Legacy audio classic (heard this at their (former) Springfield, IL showroom at loved it -more than big $$$ Whisper)
Meadowlark Osprey (prob. good but do you really want a speaker from defunct company?)
Revel Performa F32 (Revel makes good sounding stuff)
Thiel 1.6 or 2.4 (can't go wrong with Thiel -I own 1.6)
Kef XQ5 (I love KEF -I own two pairs and a center speaker)
Reference 3A Veena (every reviewer loves Ref 3A)
Tyler Acoustics, Linbrook (I love Tyler speakers -Impeccable top-to-bottom balance and incredible high frequency fineness).

If I were buying?
I'd go with Thiel, Tyler Linbrook or KEF 201s.

Hope I gave you your moneys worth!
I hate to say it, but if you have a list that large, you are not ready to upgrade, unless you have more money then brains, this is simply to large of a wish list, and if you are not concerned with bass below 50hz, there are a few speakers on you list that reach down well below that.
You do however most likely get some kind of reward, it isnt often, or ever that someone asks to pick from a list of 25 diffrent speakers that include, as many diffrent designs and concepts as yours does.