fab audio model one vs. coincident total victories

I want to stay with SET amps. I am cosidering these two speakers which seem very different. Can someone elaborate on this?
gmilan
TVs are full range whereas FAB 1s need sub reinforcement.
FAB may be more revealing and musical overall however and more efficient. I am sure Glider Guider will chime in on this one..As in all fine things, personal choice in a system context is key.
Thanks for your response Divo. What was your exposure to these, owned them, lived with them for a while? Did you hear the latest TV II. I thought they would be one of the most revealing based on what I read. It is interesting that the fabs can better TV's in transparency with a 10" woofer doing most of the range. How low wil the fabs go without the sub.
Gmilan - you need to contact Gliderguider as he owns both models! He'll give you the straight goods. By the way I own the FAB Audio Model 1 speakers and think very highly of them - very natural and brutally transparent of all upstream components. Email with any questions about the product, company or post sales support. To answer your question, the FAB speakers are rated down to 32 or 35Hz I believe.

Cheers,
Kevin