Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
After 24 hours of Ayre's full glide tone they now sound even better.
Stranded and tinned, with a rubber('ish) dielectric....who wouldda thought?
I know. I had to discard all of my previous knowledge, experience and assumptions with this magic wire.
But the best part is still ahead of you. The Belden ic matched with this WE wire takes it up to a whole new realm. The combo is unbeatable and unmatched in my experience as well as the experience of many others.
A tightly twisted, tinned copper pair in rubber with a braid shield that is not at all spaced away from the conductors....I can hardly wait.
If it sounds as good as you say, and beats what I am using, I will have to give up being skeptical!
The WE16g is sounding awesome in my system. Agree with Grannyring that the Belden/WE combo is very musical and has a rich beautiful natural tone for days and days! One thing that bothers me a bit about the Belden IC's is the extra warmth and richness I am hearing in the lower mids and bass. On many of my recordings vinyl and CD it lends an extra glow or heat that is very emotionally engaging. But in my system on many classical orchestral recordings, the lower strings become muddy. This is all very system dependent so take this with a grain of salt if you are not hearing that. At this point the Belden's are no brainer good, but I need to listen for a while longer to see how much of an issue this might be for me and my listening tastes - Regards Jet