Paradigm Center, sub & rears for Denon AVR1706?

I have a new Denon AVR-1706 and 2 Paradigm Monitor 7 V.3's. I am exploring what are the right speakers to fill out a surround system. I want to use it as a dual-purpose system, for music and movies. Any opinions/ideas on using a Paradigm CC-370 center channel and PS-1000 subwoofer with this receiver? What are the differences between the CC-370 V.2 and V.3? Also I would like recommendations on rears, the wife wants something small in size (unseen) and I am not keen on using in walls. Finally, can I hide the subwoofer in the back of the room under an end table or does it need to be in front near the TV?
2greyhounds
I would go with the CC-370 V3 and the ADP-370 V3 surrounds. The reason I say this is Paradigm does a good job of timber matching it's speakers from series to series. I haven't played with the v2's as much. They were discontinued by the time I started working in the electronics store that sold them. I do know the midrange drivers are a little different. But, like I said, to get the easiest blend of sound for surround sound, I would stick with the same series.
I agree to go with the cc-370 and adp-370 but I really like my pw-2200 sub and would be very sad to have anything less. Check the specs and I think you will see that they go lower in frequency. It is not about volume but quality.