Peak Consult Zoltan vs Sonus faber Amati Annivers

Does anyone have any experience with Peak Consult Zoltan or other Peak Consult loudspeakers. I'm trying to decide between the Peak Consult Zoltan and the Sonus faber Amati Anniversario.

Any and all opinions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks alot
Brian
audiobrian
Sonus and Peak Consult are on the same "camp" of sound flavor. If you like the Sonus you will like the PeakConsult. IMHO Anniversario is more value for money than Zoltan.
The Zoltan is a wonderful speaker, much more neutral than than the Stradivari, which is more like an instrument. I would also say that the bass is different where the Strad seems to give out more bass. But the images that the Zoltan has is pure magic. The Zoltan may not be as impressive at first listening but I'll suspect it could last a lifetime.
Sorry, saw that the question was about Amati... In my opinion the Zoltan is the better speaker, but it is much more expensive, at least in Europe.
IMO Peaks are a good speakers, if slightly overpriced. A good friend of mine owned The Empress and now switched to Emperor. And since they use same driver technology as Sonus Fabers (top of the range Scan Speak tweeter and Scanning's Audio Technology midrange) they sound more alike than not. I would put my money on the SF any time though.