Has anyone removed tarnish from Gallo tweeter?

I have Gallo Reference III and the tweeter looks really bad with tarnish, some fingerprints etc.
wojtekm1
In fact I did ask Gallo now. They don't recommend to touch it and I won't (unless someone brave goes first).
Viridian, this may be the best-sounding tweeter out there. As it stands, there's no crossover between the mids and the tweeter, so what you're suggesting is a big step backward.
Dopogue, apparently humor does not always translate to the written word. Like love, it is often hard to quantify. But thanks for the info. BTW, wouldn't the crossover on the tweeter constitute a high-pass "crossover between the mids and the tweeter", even though the woofer is driven full-range?
Sorry I forgot the smiley and I'm not sure you're kidding now. As I understand it, though, there's no crossover between mids and highs and the woofer is crossed over at 150 Hz to the mids. Could be wrong. It's been known to happen. :-)
Dave
does gallo warn the consumer that this happens, or are they just as supprised. one would think this is a defect and should be corrected.