Sonus Faber Guarneri vs Guarneri Memento

Has anyone had a chance to compare the new Guarneri Memento to the original Guarneri?

Does anyone have any pricing info on the new Guarneri Mementos?
128x128rchan
BTW, with my DJH Pre I am using some very cool POPE tubes from upscale audio. These two tubes transformed this pre in a very good way. Pricey but worth it.
Recently I have opportunity to see Guarneri Memento disassembled.

There are few interesting observations.

First of all both speakers are custom designed for this project. Woofer is C-Quenze model from Audio Technology (formerly Skaaning). Woofer has high diameter voice coil, the great air gap height and design of the basket extremely sturdy and free of obstructions.

The tweeter is from Scan Speak ring radiator, but it was completely redesigned for Guarneri project. Custom tweeter has a double magnet back and a decompression chamber. As with earlier Guarneri Homage also in Memento tweeter plastic rear element was replaced with piece of wood. Tweeter front panel is also custom designed.

The front panel of the cabinet is made of two elements coupled together by damping material. All cabinet is filled with some kind of wool. It certainly shows that designer of Guarneri Memento has not have only cost saving in mind.

All internal wires are made with silver-palladium Yter cabling.
I'm sorry for the interruption, but if you don't mind...
I wish to add an off-topic advice in case that you allready have the early Guarneri Hommage:
Give a try to the Jadis Defy 7
You would not believe the synergy!!!

George
Hi George, I heard a Jadis Defy 7 mk1V a couple of years ago with
SF GH"s. It was a very nice match indeed; almost made me sell my
Jeff Rowland model 8. The only thing that kept me from doing that was
that the Jadis seemed to lose a little detail when compared to my 8.
Nonetheless, I do agree that a tube amp is a GREAT way to go with the GH"s.
I am enjoying an ARC D70 mk2 with rolled in tubes right now. This amp seems to have real simpatico with these speakers.
BTW Pinkus, I wouldn't trade SF GM's for GH's, my ears would never forgive me.