Kharma Mini or Avalon Eidolon diamond

This is a poll to know which speaker will you prefer, in relation to the quality of sound, RESALE value, easy to de drived by not high power amps and expensives.... , also which will be yours alternatives to these two models in the same league of price? Thanks
emigene
Hi Frank,

nice to hear you have Dutch blood in your veins :-)!
I know that the bigger Avalons are better than the Symbols , would love to own the Opus or Eidolon ,one day...
Read about the Ayon but never heard it, will keep it in my mind.
Thanks.

Best Regards from Holland
Chen
Ctchen: give the Ayon Falcon S (€ 14.000,-) with very good tube amplification a listen. And then listen to Avalon Eidolon Vision (€ 25.000,-) with any electronics. You´ll never ever think about Avalon again. I swear it ;)
Avalon builds good speakers but MUCH to expensive (at least in Europe).
Can´t coment on the new Kharma Mini Exquisites although I know they are very well build and very nice to look at and their reputation is good although with € 30.000,- very expensive.
Ctchen
I know exactly where you are at, and commend you for seeking the highest level of enjoyment from the current rig you now own.I also am Half Dutch ( dad immigrated to Canada in 1961 ) and half Indian to boot!I like to get the best sound possible after I have spent my hard earned money( Dire Straits Money for Nothing XRCD is amazing!!)Hope this helps Dennis