LSA speakers?

The name LSA came up in some other threads. I am always curious about small hidden gem type companies. Does anyone have any experience with these? Comparison with other specific models will be great, but impressions will do.
aktchi
I bought a pair of LSA statements from underwood hifi. probably the best audio purchase I've made. They absolutely stomp the usher be 718 which I owned prior to the statements.
At the prices they are being sold at here on audiogon they are an incredible buy. these are some wonderful speakers. I recommend them highly
I have a pair of LSA-1 standards that I enjoy tremendously. I will be upgrading to the statements soon. This speaker is a tremendous performer at the price point. I am driving it with a Mcintosh MC-7270 and it sings!
I am very interested in this thread. I was thinking of buying the PSB Synchrony 2B (around $1700) but another dealer suggested that the LSA1 Statements blow the PSBs away, and he's got them on sale for a competitive price. It's a hard decision! I have a medium-small room (around 16 x 13 with an 8 foot ceiling) and I value transparency, listenability, and imaging/soundstage, and on all these fronts the online comments are stellar. So I'm stumped!
Well, I just pulled the trigger on a pair of LSA1 Statements from Underwood! It'll take about 10 days to get them. I'll report back when I have them set up. Any advice on set-up or break-in appreciated.
Rebbi, What happened? I thought you were all set with the Ohm's? Anyway, good luck, and please post your experience.