The Search

I realize many of you are still searching trying to find the best speaker for your music, one that fits your ideals and budget.
I've ended my search with Seas'.
Anyone else here feel they do not need to hear from the newest, latest designs?
Seems every so often a new speaker comes on the market and everyone wants to own a pr. due to the rave factor.
Do you feel like you are on a merry-go-round?
bartokfan
"Do you feel like you are on a merry-go-round?"
No, and I don't plan to, which is why I'll say bye to this unpromising tro...I mean thread, before it begins.
Bartokfan,

The real fun starts when you stop being a tourist and build your own equipment. Then the next "upgrade" is a direct reflection of your efforts to educate yourself and application of that knowledge and not the swipe of a credit card.

Now I can only imagine how long it's going to take me to design my first surround processor. :)
Two points, since Seas is an OEM driver manufacturer does it matter how they are used in a particular design or are you equally happy with any implementation of their products by any loudspeaker designer/manufacturer?

What are you going to do when Seas introduces a new and improved product line and discontinues the models you like?