Anyone here using vintage speakers?

I am mostly a lurker and reader here and see very little conversation about vintage speakers (pre 1985). I have owned Altec 604's for about a year now and love the hell out of them. Just wondered if there are other vintage users in this crowd?
wwwrecords
I've been listening to Bozak 401s since 1975. I like the sound. But perhaps even more, just looking at them brings me back to the (sometimes good) old days. A lot of music, and a lot of life, has gone by accompanied by what came out of those guys.
I use my ADS L880's I have owned since I bought them new in 1984 in a second system.
I have been using Ohm Walsh 4s since 1984 and they have served me well. There may be better speakers on the market,but I have never had the upgrade bug with them, and they look unique with their trapezoid look. Just recently, I have had them upgraded to the Ohm Walsh 4.5 S3 (Ohm Walsh 5 S3 drivers shoehorned into the 4s) but have not had the chance to hear them as my Yamaha CR 2040 just recently kicked the bucket.
been using various vintage maggies for over 30 years. love the sound for jazz, blues and angelic femail voices.
I have a pair of 1970's Sansui sp-2700's.
These are VERY good sounding and very cool looking speakers.
These are the most neutral and best sounding speakers I have ever owned.
I noticed no one mentioned the Sansui sp line of speakers.
Has anyone owned the sp-2500's or sp-2700's and care to comment on these speakers?
I know the sp-2500's have a efficiency rating of 98 dB 8 ohms.
Does anyone know the rating for the sp-2700's? I cant find the info. anywhere.
These speakers have to be the best buy in audio.
Lots of Sansui sp series speakers on eBay that usually go for $200-$300 shipped.
I bought my absolutely mint pair for sp-2700's from a local on craislist.
The speakers 'and' a mint Sansui 333 receiver (mid fi) cost me $40.
I also have a near perfect pair of Dynaco A-25's I bought for $6/pair at a thrift shop.