best all-round,full range at $2000

Looking for a full range offering at the 2K price point. I'll be playing orchestral, big band jazz, small combo jazz, male & female vocal bits, solo acoustic instrumentals, and classic rock. So, what say ye? What's the best all-rounder at the 2K mark. New, or gently used works for me~
gregcon57
The Gallo Ref 3 frequency response is 35Hz-50Khz.

The owners here no doubt love them, but IMO bass response to 35Hz misses the definition of full-range by at least 5Hz.
At the $2000 price point, you may also be able to find a pair of Vandersteen 3A Signatures, which is one of the best all-around speakers available (except, perhaps, for heavy metal / hard rock at high SPL's).
I agree with sdcampbell, the 3A sigs are fantastic but depending on your room size and amp you may also consider a new pair of Vandy 2CE sigs.
I'll second the Vandersteens. I've got the 3A's, not Signatures and they are very, very good.
I really had my heart set on a pair of Vandy 3 sigs. Then a couple things happened. 1: I got my gear tossed into a much smaller room (11 x 13.5)than I was previously using.
2: Believe it or not, FedEx Ground LOST one of a pair of pristine 3s on its; way to me; makes me sick~
I'm thinking of heading out to listen to the Vandy 2, Gallo Ref, and Von S Jr. I still may try to work a set of Vandy 3s in, if I can convince myself of making them work in that room.
Thanks to all for the input.

Greg