Totem Arros - Set up

Hi,

I building an Arros based 2-channel system for my 16 x 13 x 8 room. My listening position will be like 10 feet from the Arros. I listen to vocals, instruments, jazz and pop. This is what I am going with: Arros and REL Strata 3 (or) REL Stadium 3. But for building this set-up, I need some guidance from you.

1. I am thinking of using a Cary SLI-80 in the future. For now I want to go with either Jolida 302b (or) Primaluna Prologue 2. Which one would you recommend for better system synergy ?

2. Can the 40 watts from Primaluna drive the Arros to sufficiently good volume levels like 90 dB ?

3. Do we need to Bi-Wire Arros ?

4. What Speaker wire (or Bi-Wire) works well with Arros ? I am looking for reasonably priced ones as my budget is limited to $150 MAX for wires.

5. Can I Bi-Wire if I use Jolida 302b or Primaluna prologue 2 ?

6. What Interconencts are recommended between CD Player and Primaluna / Jolida ?

7. What power Source is reasonable choice ? ( $200 MAX )

I will highly appreciate your valuable input and will immensely help in setting up my 2 channel system.

Thanks
Mike
willmi
Post removed 
The only thing I'd add is to skip the power enhancements and put the money into better speaker cables. Totem's own speaker cable is excellent, priced nicely, and very compatible with their speakers.
Bob,

Can you please suggest me any other sub ? I am thinking my other option will be a ZU Method. Does ZU Method provide the option of "High Pass" out puts to connect to Arros ?

Thanks
Mike
How about an ACI Force XL with High Pass filters used in conjunction with ACI Speaker Level Converters? With the ACI Speaker Level Converters you run RCA interconnects to your sub and the speaker cabling directly from your amplifier to your Totems. I think I'd prefer this since it would keep the signal to your Totems purer. Otherwise, to use a sub with the Prologue 2, you will need to run your speaker cables from the amp to the sub, and then run another set of speaker cables from the sub to the Totems. The reason for this is that the Prologue 2 does not have a variable level line output.

You should check with ACI regarding using your Prologue 2 with the High Pass Filters as the use of the HPF may or may not be possible.
I have a Totem Lightning that was an excellent match to my Totem Hawks, and it can do everything you want it to. It's now paired with a Rainmaker system in my Home Theater and is also wonderful there. Full, deep, tight, and very musical (i.e. not boomy or slow)