What dynamic spkr. did you go to from electrostat?

I currently own a pair of ML Summits but considering a dynamic speaker which might offer more impact, however I am not wanting to part with the exceptional mids & highs that a good electrostat brings to the table.

Which dynamic speakers seem to offer the "best of both worlds" out there?

Also am wanting to stick with tube amplification, so has to be something that is decent to drive.

Thanks.
denf
I have been an electrostatic guy since the very early seventies- Quad ESLs (which I still have, along with a matching set of Quad mono tube amps); then Crosby-modified 63's (which I also still have, used with vintage ARC stuff).
I also wanted more impact, bass and dynamics. Went with Avantgarde Duos. The horns can give you what the Quads cannot, but still have an incredible ability to articulate, move 'fast' and sound boxless. Voices will not be as translucent as the Quad 57, but then, no other speaker that I have heard, including the later Quads, do as well either. (The trade-offs though are enormous, in terms of SPLs and bass, or lack thereof- the Quad 57, set up right, in the right room, is simply uncanny, but it is very limited). The horns give me a compromise I can live with.
I went from Innersound Eros to a VMPS, better all around with most of the magic from stats with much better impact.
Went from Maggie 3.5 to Watt Puppy 7.0. Loved the bass, miss how transparent the Maggies were... WAF was not good on the Maggies either. WP's sound good with tubes, ARC voices their stuff with Wilsons I think. I think stats are like that one old special lover, the new one may be better in lots of ways, but there was that special thing...
The Gamut L5 no doubt.This loudspeaker has the impulse response of an electrostatic device,I am not kidding.A French audio magazine measured the speaker and I was shocked seeing the impulse response of the L5,few planars could come close to it.
Oh it sound like a million bucks too.
Sphere.
I went from Quad ESL-63s to Gallo Reference 3s about 2 years ago. I liked the Ref 3s because I thought they offered a very ML-type sound in a more reasonably sized package. I loved the Quads and used them for many years, but they restricted my music choices. The Gallos have an electrostatic type of sound without the same restrictions. I drive them with Cary 805Cs.