What dynamic spkr. did you go to from electrostat?

I currently own a pair of ML Summits but considering a dynamic speaker which might offer more impact, however I am not wanting to part with the exceptional mids & highs that a good electrostat brings to the table.

Which dynamic speakers seem to offer the "best of both worlds" out there?

Also am wanting to stick with tube amplification, so has to be something that is decent to drive.

Thanks.
denf
Chadnliz: in response to your Maggies are not electrostats.. Duhhh... but the speed and air that the true ribbon provides is very similar and both are mid bass shy and can't attack loudly.. I'll add I owned ML Sequel's .. ok are you happy?

JaFox: I have hear good things about the soundlabs as long as you have the room, the typical planar quandry?
Maggies sound flat compared to ML and InnerSounds,also Magnepans compared Martin Logans dont have a Cone woofer so I dont think it was a big deal to point out that he was looking for answers in regards to Electrostats, and yes I am happy now.... smartass comments like yours always make my day.
Chadlinz,

Martin Logans sound threadbare and thin compared to maggies. So what's your point? The only things MLs have going for them is their transparency and speed. If you want a real presentation of music, you have to look elsewhere.

Oz
Chadnliz...My posting, referencing Maggies, was really about how you can transition between a planar and a cone speaker, according to suitability to the music, and would apply to electrostatics as well as Maggies.