What's the greatest bargain in SET these days?

Hi, Gang,
I response to my recent review of the Reference 3A De Capo BE speaker, someone wrote that if you really want to hear them sing, you should try them with a SET amp, or words to that effect.
That got me thinking. The De Capo's are 92 db efficient, which (correct me if I'm wrong) seems kind of borderline for low-power SET amps.
In any event, right now I'm running mine with a pair of Manley Mahi mono-blocks. They are switchable from triode (20 watts) to "ultra linear" (40 watts). I run them in triode all the time, and in my room, the volume knob almost never goes past 9 o'clock; more would just be too loud.
All that said, what do you guys think of running the De Capo's with a SET amp? And if I did, what's the best bargain in SET's these days?
Thanks!
rebbi
Rebbi are you a true Rabbi as Rebbi is yiddish for Rabbi. I assume you are not Orthodox. I have never met an Orthodox Rabbi that was into high end audio.
Jwm,
You have outed me, yes. :-)
I am a (Reform) Rabbi, it's true. I've been into music forever and fascinated with audio gear since my college days.
And building (and taking apart) things is my play therapy. :-)
Wonderful if you are a rabbi in a Temple or Shull, maybe you can get others involved in this crazy hobby. I have a friend who ate Pork and Shrimp and was heavy into the high end. He went to NY and met the head Lubavitcher Rabbi at the time and then became extremely Orthodox. His interest in the high end was gone. He moved to Cleveland and is now a plastic surgeon at the Cleveland Clinic. Great stories
Rebbi, Reading your blog today and seeing your installation of the tube sockets. Its a ton of fun building gear, right?
regards Jet.