Need a good high-pass Xover for Sonus REL

I have a REL Stadium III with a pair of Sonus Faber Concerto Monitors. REL reccomends running the main speakers full range, but people on Audiogon seem to disagree, and say I should limit the bass to the mains. I'd like to try that, but I have NO idea what crossover to use. Any reccomendations?
phoenix469
Bob, you just don’t get it. I have read most of your posts. And I disagree as do many others here on Audiogon to your electronic crossover solution. I don’t think you ever answered the question "Have you ever heard a REL subwoofer?" and configured using the Neutrik high level cables? I have, and prefer it over an electronic crossover any day.

Woofers in a well made speaker have a natural rolloff and do not reproduce frequencies it can’t. That is where a REL subwoofer picks up the lower octaves. It works very well and sounds better than adding another component to your system. And to Stang500hpaol, that is why REL does not design a highpass crossover into their subwoofers.
"It is well known that active crossovers have advantages over passive ones."

Maybe someone (Bob?) can share what these advantages are? Why are active crossovers superior to well designed passive ones?
Greetings Joeyboy
It is obvious that you have never heard a properly designed
Battery bias High Pass even with the big boy amps it makes it easier on them. Also lowers the distortion,cleans up the mids,= better transparency cleaner better extended bass
Dynamic range improved coherence.
Let me know when you would like to hear one.
Cheers Johnnyr
Post removed