What's the greatest bargain in SET these days?

Hi, Gang,
I response to my recent review of the Reference 3A De Capo BE speaker, someone wrote that if you really want to hear them sing, you should try them with a SET amp, or words to that effect.
That got me thinking. The De Capo's are 92 db efficient, which (correct me if I'm wrong) seems kind of borderline for low-power SET amps.
In any event, right now I'm running mine with a pair of Manley Mahi mono-blocks. They are switchable from triode (20 watts) to "ultra linear" (40 watts). I run them in triode all the time, and in my room, the volume knob almost never goes past 9 o'clock; more would just be too loud.
All that said, what do you guys think of running the De Capo's with a SET amp? And if I did, what's the best bargain in SET's these days?
Thanks!
rebbi
I heard the Electra Fidelity 300b amp driving Cessaro horns at CES last year, simply terrific sound. It just needs the right speaker match in order to sing.
In hindsight I just realized I may be talking about a different model amplifier. The one I heard in Las Vegas last year retailed for about $10,000.
I listened to the top Supratek DHT, two box, tube regulated preamp last week. It has a switch allowing the owner to switch between transformer coupled and capacitor coupled. I prefered the capacitor coupled option as the highs were less grainy, more extend with improved smoothness. It this design the transformer option limited the top end.

This got me to thinking more about direct coupled as the best option. It is an interesting design.
Forgot to mention I bid up to $1250 on that direct coupled set of 300b amps. I just did not want to go higher without hearing them!