Watt Puppy 7 with Pass X250.5?

Has anyone tried or heard this combination before? I'm considering buying a pair of 7's to upgrade from my VR4jr's. Would I be as happy with the low end response as I am now with the Jr's? I'm looking for a wider deeper soundstage with a nice low end.
spenceroo
Thanks to those of you who are sticking to the subject matter. To clear up any "price vs performance" issues, I can get a pair of WP 7's with about 1 year of use on them for around $12,500. I believe the "other" speakers recommended in this posting cost more. If I were spending $25,000 on new speakers, I would probably take the time to seek out speakers in that price range and listen to them, but I live in West Virginia with sick parents and I can't do this. I believe the WP 7's will make me happy at the selling price I'm getting them.
Please enjoy them at that price point they are a good deal, the "other" speakers costs $14,400 and $16,400 for their larger version. If you ever in your travels run across a pair I would love to hear your impression.

The whole idea of my post was to offer you an alternative that is reasonably priced which performs incredibly well which you may have enjoyed more.

You will be hearing a lot about this brand in the coming year, I guarantee you will see numerous reviewers hailing this product line as well as the AMR CD 77 I talk about as a new shift in the market, namely products which perform extraordinarily well and are affordable, it is a shame that for so many people who dream of Wilson would never be able to afford them unless they are used in the first place.

I love to buy and sell American whenever possible but I am also committed to finding mind blowing products that are affordable.

I am sorry is I "hijacked your thread."

As per Rwlary who must defend the Wilson's that he loves against all criticisim, know this I have sold and owned more WP than you can imagine! They do make an excellent product, have great service and believe in what they do, they have been a model for the industry as what is possible in engineering, but Wilson, Kharma, Avalon all charge an awful lot of money for their superb products, and in the end many people have fallen for the marketing of many of these companies in proclaiming that corian, methacrylite, carbon fiber is better than wood, mdf, lead and expoxies.

Performance shouldn't have to come down to how much it costs but how good it sounds.
Audiooracle, I do not have a beef with those who don't like Wilson products. There is no arguing in matters of taste. You have as usual completely missed my point. What I get tired of is sellers who bash the competition in an attempt to sell their products, especially those who offer "advice" unsolicited. I am sure you want to play with the big boys. I have been in techical sales for more than 20 years and never have resorted to downgrading my competition, but I can tell you that you only look ignorant when you claim that Wilson changes a tweeter and overcharges so that he can buy a Ferrari. Obviously you don't understand the costs of R&D. So far as I am aware, Usher nor most other companies have advanced the state of the art such as Wilson, Vandersteen, Audio Research, Linn, and others have done. There is a reason Wilson sells thousands of very expensive speakers a year. Spenceroo, I regret that your innocuous thread has been transformed into something you didn't want. Good luck and enjoy the WP7's or whatever you decide.
Audiooracle,
I understand your intentions, and your apology is accepted. Thanks to everyone who gave me some insight about the WP's. I think I'm going to give them a try.
Audiooracle, I truly understand your intentions.

In that regard, it is unethical to sell in the threads. Please stop.

Thank you.