Speakers with imaging "Free of the box"

I am aware of several speakers that people say produce an image "free of the box": Green Mountain Audio Continuum, Ohm Acoustics Walsh, Reference 3a DiCapo.

What speakers have you heard that do this?
tvad
Imaging and the speakers "disappearing" aren't necessarily the same thing in my book - my Spica TC60s produced holographic images with small scale music but on large scale classical or rock - anytime they were pressed - they got congested and sounded like box-like indeed. Any decent speaker, placed correctly, should surely be able to image outside the box.

If we're just talking speakers that are actually "boxes" but disappear I'd certainly have to second various Alon/Nola speakers as well as ProAcs, Audio Physics, Ohms, Shahinians, Rockports...sure I'm forgetting some. Notice that many of these are dipoles or omnipolars.

Of course, then you have the planars and stats - the BIG Maggies, Quads, Sound Labs, Apogees which are not boxes and don't sound like it. Hooray!

Electronics and speaker placement are key to getting most box speakers to disappear.
I've had two speakers that fit the bill, Audio Physic Virgo IIs and their big brothers the Avanti IIIs.... Absolutly disappear!
Duke; thank you for the kind comments.

any time there is a speaker thread and you have posted (whether here or AA) i always read your comments to learn from you. i know i'll never really understand speaker dynamics like i'd like to.....but thanks for the always cogent observations and helpful answers. after reading your speaker posts over the years the excellent performance of your speakers at RMAF was no surprise.
I'd second Audiokinesis' vote for the Snell Type A. Not only "was an all-around superb loudspeaker in my opinion", but still is. Type A's can be found, you just have to look for them. I continue to enjoy mine.
I just upgraded from B&W 603's to Vandersteen 2CE Signature II's - absolutely amazing. It is as if there are no speakers in front of me, just a wall of glorious sound.
Regards