New sonus faber Cremona M version

Hi

Saw that sonus faber has made a new version of the cremona called the cremona M.

Have enybody heard thise .

thanks
tda2200
Can someone point to me where I can find out more about Cremona M? Sounds like it's the tweeter change? Retrofitable?
Hi semi

There is a picture in the bottom

http://www.lydogbilde.no/high-end-2007-munchen-del-i.507378.html

Its in norwegin

but its says new 7 inch bass drivers directly from the stradivari new twetter the same as in the elipsa and the midunit the say is from the stradivari as well but that i think is wrong i think its from the elipsa also.
it has also grown in all dimensions.

People and sonus faber team says its alot better then the old one
Maybe it is maybe it issent what i do know is franco had nothing to do with the creation of it .

But the coolest thing is that this new speaker costs almost the same as the old cremona.

Its almost to good to be true
maybe it dossent have soul like the old cremona only better hifi i dont know but i sure looks interresting.

regards
Sorry the actually did say that the mid unit is the same as in the elipsa

I liv in denmark the home off scanspeak and vifa and the word on the street is the new scanspeak midunit is very very very good maybe without equel.

regards
Not only tweeter but, all drivers and crossover as well as some cabinet changes. New grilles(like the one on Amati Anniversario) and different back side of a speaker.
Different crossover points... Should I go on?

Oh yes, NOT retrofitable at all in old Cremonas...
If the tweeter and mid range is the same and the bass drivers are bigger then what is the point of paying x2 the money for the Elipsa?