New sonus faber Cremona M version

Hi

Saw that sonus faber has made a new version of the cremona called the cremona M.

Have enybody heard thise .

thanks
tda2200
Jeff jarvis then spill the beans how did the sound ??

Are you sure the where the new version and where did you hear them besides that it was in bangkok ?

You hearing them a month ago contradicts strongly with what every dealer importer and so on i have said.
Probably not the true production pair as was stated earlier.

But, anyway, how did you like it??

:)

Joey
"Hi branimir

Just read the specs on the new cremona M it seems that it only goes down to around 40 hz can this really be true ?
because the old whent down to 32 hz i read somewhere that the new m should be more capeble in the bass how can this be when it dossent go as low ?"

Answer is simple as possible-SF was lying to us before! Elipsa is rated 35Hz and I can tell you it is going far deeper in bass then original Cremona... Franco Serblin was a true fan of overoptimistic frequency range data... Few examples my Amati Anniversario's are rated till 24hz but, in room(with room gain!) they go to 25Hz(-3db) and 20Hz is at -10db, Guarneri Memento is rated till 39Hz...

Do not worrie. new Cremona M goes deeper then old one. Problem is that SF was lying before(or publishing overoptimistic data...).

Personally, I am glad that new designer Paolo Tezzon is telling us only true... Good sign and good sound as well if I judge his work on Elipsa.