New sonus faber Cremona M version

Hi

Saw that sonus faber has made a new version of the cremona called the cremona M.

Have enybody heard thise .

thanks
tda2200
TDA2200,
You own old Cremona's?
Then you know that size of its woofers is 18cm... Yes, same as new Cremona M. New one use aluminium woofers, same material as Amati Anniversario, Stradivari or Elipsa...

New Cremona M is really 4cm higher on new feets. It really is little bit bigger.
What about the price increase...I am sure they are going to raise prices. Any information on that ?

Thanks
Hi branimir

Actually no i do not owen them
i have been fooling my self because i was so keend on buying them that i actually proclamid i had them so my indendity was based on me having them
Kind off foolish i see ; ) sorry for the missleading.

I decided to buy klimax solos first because the where the key to the sound i wanted and then waith for a secondhand pair to pop up here in denmark but now its all getting confusing because of the new cremona M

But i have heard the cremona extensivly many times in different setups and different locations
Best sound i heard was with linn chakra amp thats why i bourgt the solos.

Many dealers carrie both linn and sonus faber espicialy here in denmark for good reason.

Pinkus the price should be almost the same only a slight increase .
And pinkus pleas lets not start the linn sonus faber/Preamp ,source war all over again ; ).

regards
Tda2200, no war :) My Cremona's are happy with the Nagra VPA's and MPA's...your are happy with the Klimaxes !