JM Lab Speakers With McIntosh Amp?

I am looking to finally sell my Thiel 3.5 speakers and upgrade to a pair of JM Lab 926s. Will pair them with a McIntosh MC 2002 amp. Wondering if anyone else out there has a similar setup. I am using a McIntosh receiver in my family room with a pair of JM Lab Chorus 714s and the combination sounds great. In fact, I seem to be listening more to it than my main system these days.
avideo
Very very good sound. I heard the micro be and the Electra 1000be with all Mcintosh tube gear in a 12x13 untreated room And loved it. It felt like the Pat Metheny group was playing right there in the room. I also heard the Grand Utopia in a large untreated room with Mcintosh solid state gear and it also sound very good. You can't go wrong with your choice. I wasnt in the market for them but a friend of mine mentioned i had to give them a listen and im glad i did. If i hadnt put a deposit on the Merlin/Arsonum Filarmonia integrated, the mac/focal combo would for sure be on my short list.
I run an MC252 with Focal/ JM Labs 836 Chorus line with great results. I use a VTL 2.5 tube pre-amp as well. Not sure if the 926's are really worth the extra $2K or not. These 836's will blow you away!!
Not exactly the combo you are talking about. But I am listening to MC402 / c2200 Pre and the 1037's Be. This is avery nice combo for me. These items are mosly linear so you also need linear cables. I tried so many cables but finally found Virtual Dynamics. VD are the best. Read up on them. Even their entry level can do wonders.

I have tried Transparent (Super), Harmonic Tech., Synergystic Reserch, Cardas reference and Cross, AudioQuest, and Nordost (Frey) just to name a few.
Many thanks to everyone for your comments and feedback. It's most appreciated. I WILL be moving into the JM Lab 926s this fall (and maybe doing some upgrading to newer McIntosh gear as well!
Hi guys! Just to give you an update, I missed out on a pair of 926s that was advertised here on Audiogon some weeks ago. But I did manage to find pair of JM Lab 927Be Signature Speakers two weeks ago. Have only had them hooked up in my system for a couple days; but am enjoying them A LOT. Still playing around with positioning before I install the spikes.
Forgot how great some of my classical CDs sounded until this week. The Thiels will be gone soon. Nice speakers, but the JM Labs are in a different league. Thanks to everyone for your feedback. Most appreciated and you will see me posting more here over the winter.