Intuitive Summits & R.S. Audio Sasons?

Anyone heard either or both of these ?

From what I've seen and read, both seem very well designed and are contstructed with extremely heavy granite cabinets.

VAC 220 Standard Signature monos will provide the necessary juice, so the control factor wouldn't seem to be a major issue for either one.

I'd like to keep the topic on the Sasons and Summits only, please.

Thanks,
128x128rx8man
The Summits are phenomenal, and I've posted a rather long review about them on Audiogon. If I were an Audiogon member reading that review, I'd have raised eyebrows, but the things said are actually true. If you look at the last few posts to that review thread, you'll see that I'm not the only one who thinks that the Summits are amazing speakers. I've not heard the Sasons.
Thanks Mdhoover,

I thought this thread would fall off the radar, since these two exceptional speakers are not advertised much.

I'm going to arrange an audition of the Sasons and drive out to Robert's place.

The Summits are not ruled out, I'd like to hear both in my rig.
I believe Dale Pitcher, the Intuitive Design owner and designer, will have the Summits at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest in October, and is planning a trip to tour his facility in Wyoming. This may be a good place to hear the Summits and some of his newer designs. I personally have not heard the Summits but have a lot of his other, amazing equipment and am looking forward to hearing them.
I own the Sasons and love them, but have spoken many many times to Dale about the Summits too. They are, as you said, both very very good speakers with very little ad or review momentum, and the designers are top notch customer-focused folks. RSA's Steve Rothermel set mine up at my house and although they take literally weeks (45-60 days of constant signal) to break in (and sound like crap unitl then), they sing from 35hz and up, and are the most transparent transducers I've ever heard. The lowest registers are dialed in via a Velodyne SMS-1 and a PAradigm Servo 15. Steve and Robert have plans for other speakers in the line, inclding a sub someday.

What is your system made up of, and room dimensions? The Sasons would love to have considerable room from the front wall, and breathing room from the sides is beneficial also. Dr Hoover has his Summits closer to his front wall and his getting great results. Now that mine are well broken in (October 06), I may experiment with putting them closer (but I'll mark the floor in detail before I do...they are great in their current spot 7 ft out into the room).

Ted