Rel Studio Subwoofer

Anyone out there have any info on the Rel studio subwoofer? Can find info on the studio version II and III but not the original studio if there ever was one.The blue book only lists mkII and mkIII even sumiko lists the studio III as still available maybe was before sumiko bought Rel out.
heykay
A great sub!!!Don't worry about the numerical designations!
It would like a fairly large room,to breath and do it's magic.Not too close to a corner.Built to outlast it's owner,for sure.Alo,if you are getting,or own one....don't go high in the gain setting.Go for bass timbre as opposed to BIG bass.
Best of luck.
Thanks for the info I would be using in an 19x14 with an attached dining room thats 10x10 and 8'ceilings. I would be using with wilson sophia speakers just two chanel and do you own one of these units and do they connect the same as the II and III version with the neutrik connection also mite be either upgrading to the sophia II maybe just maybe wilson wp 7s and the amp is a krell fpb series.
I have a Stentor series II!All Rel stuff has been fanatically designed.The Studio is an amazing product(regardless of designation).Don't even think about worrying about it!!You will be greatly rewarded with ALOT of placement experimentation.Guaranteed!!THEN you can track me down,and send me a nice bottle of wine.
Best to you,and stop worrying.