Quad 57 stacked v Wilson watt puppy 6/7

Can anyone tell me how a pair of stacked quads with ribbon horn tweeters would compare with the wilson watt puppies and the yamaha ns1000??
The quads are the best speakers I have ever owned. My past speakers include
harbeth 30, audio physic avanti, avantgarde duo horns, reynaud offrandes.
i understand the Yamaha and the wilson watt puppies second hand are some of the greatest speakers of all time???
audiojoy4
the scintilla has merely an iota of the quad 57's timbral accuracy. look at the driver material and "speed' of the drivers.
Mrtennis

"the scintilla has merely an iota of the quad 57's timbral accuracy. look at the driver material and "speed' of the drivers."

Says you?....I'd take the Scintilla any day (by a long shot).

Says me,

Dave
My friend had the same system as "Donaudio".Stacked Quads,with ribbon tweets,and triamped,with three Bedini 25 wpc amps.Superb set-up,but took up lots of space.Completely different presentation than Wilsons.Nobody is going to tell you which to buy,with any degree of accuracy,between these different approaches.
Sorry,but you've got to think this one out.
Best.
it's all subjective, but no cone speaker is preferable to stacked quad 57s. you can have your scintilla, duetta signature, martin logan, or any other speaker. the 57 is less inaccurate within its range than any other speaker, period.
Mrtennis

I don't care which speaker is less "inaccurate"...that was not what my mention of the Apogee Scintilla was even about.

I would explain the reasons for my mention of the Scintilla to the poster, if he were interested...and asked. He has not, so I won't.

On the other hand. I've read many of your posts in other threads regarding sound reproduction, and system component selection. My conclusion was, and still is... that you know nothing about "timbral accuracy", or little else audio related?.

You have "almost" no credibility as a useful source of information regarding speaker systems, system components, or acoustics....at least, not with me.

Dave