New Audio Research Reference 150 SE

I just heard from my AR dealer that a new Reference 150 SE that uses KT150s will start shipping out in early March. Did I miss this on another forum or is this new news? This might explain why they have not endorsed using the KT 150s in the current Reference lineup.
128x128jonandfamily
Herb ... add my name to the list. My Ref 150 was delivered to ARC yesterday for the SE upgrade. Kal said my amp would go into the queue and wait its turn for the upgrade.

Kal also said that there is only one tech dedicated to doing the SE upgrades, so it will likely take 2 weeks before my amp is completed. I'll report back when I get more news.

Looking forward to learning/experiencing for myself whether the SE upgrade is all that some have made it out to be.
I am just a few days ahead of you. I plan to call Kal next week to see if he can give me a projected completion date.
I just installed mine to replace a REF 75, it is a noticeable upgrade in almost every regard right out of the box (I do miss the meters though). I will report again once I have more hours on the unit.
I've been advised by Kal that my unit has been completed and tested and should be shipped back to me over the next few days.