Best amp for Sonus Faber Cremona M - need help

Almost convinced that the new Cremona M will become my next speakers. But, I'm not sure about the amplifier. I have the possibility to buy an 8 year old Classé pre/power combo (CP-45 + CA200), but could also get a new Krell KAV400xi cheap. Or would the Audia Flight One integrated amp match well with the Sonus Fabers? First two amps are 200 Watts/ 8 Ohm, the Audia 100 / 8 Ohm.
Any suggestions?
hulskof
Hulskof,

I have both the Mcintosh MC402 and the MC275. The 402 is solid state and the 275 is tubed. They both exhibit a strong grasp on the Cremona M's. I also have the new Cremona M's in Graphite. Both of these amps seem to mate will with these speakers. The speakers are VERY musical and the Mac's seem to bring out this musicality. Although the two I listed above are very different, they both have the ability to bring out the best in those speakers. Don't hesitate to try the 275, it has a sound that is so right. It has no problem driving the Cremona's at all. I believe the 275 is half the price of the 402 also.

I would stay away from the 8 year old Classe stuff. Although it has a good build quality, it is still 8 years old. And as much as I admire Krell gear, (it looks cool to me), I would not put it with those speakers. Krell is just not musical gear (if anyone else posts, save the flames please, it's just my experience). I had the 400xi also, and it has balls, but just not in the same league as the Cremona's. They are truly like an instrument, don't short change them.
McIntosh is very expensive here in Europe. There are other tube amps that might do the trick, but I'm scared of what they will do with the bottom end (not as good as solid state??). Most of them are 50 Watts max, which might not be enough for the Cremona M. I believe they are not very impedance friendly?

As for solid state... Personally I would like something of at least 200 watts per channel. Maybe Musical Fidelity would be something or Plinius? These are still affordable here.
I heard these speakers (not the M version) at a local dealer in New Jersey (USA) with all Krell gear (CDP, Pre & amps) and the sound was fantastic. If I remembre correctly, the speakers like power and are to the musical/sweet side of neutral. I was impressed by the sound with the Krell gear. Go figure. The dealer was Harvey's Electronics in Paramus New Jersey and I think they also have a store in New York City. You may want to check their website and email them with questions. I think the Paramus store was going out of business recently.
The Cremona M is quite different from the old version. I will try the Krell KAV400xi, but I've been told the detail of that amp leaves a bit to be desired, esp. compared to the Audia Flight amp. But that one lacks some power in my view.
How about Conrad Johnson?