Best amp for Sonus Faber Cremona M - need help

Almost convinced that the new Cremona M will become my next speakers. But, I'm not sure about the amplifier. I have the possibility to buy an 8 year old Classé pre/power combo (CP-45 + CA200), but could also get a new Krell KAV400xi cheap. Or would the Audia Flight One integrated amp match well with the Sonus Fabers? First two amps are 200 Watts/ 8 Ohm, the Audia 100 / 8 Ohm.
Any suggestions?
hulskof
Hi Hulskof, I don't want to overly complicate things but have you thought of Sonus Faber "La Musica" that was recently seriously price reduced (in Germany at least). Also, thinking back a few years when we were auditioning the SF Amati Hommage, I had first heard it paired with the Pathos Accoustics Logos hybrid: brilliant (because of this the Amati was the first contender for our "definitive" speaker for some time; in our home system, with other amp and front-end the Amati eventually came second only to the Tidal Contriva). There is something special in this pure Vicenza set-up.
Yes, Pathos definitely is on the list. Sonus Faber's Musica won't be as good as some 50 Watts tube amps out there I'm afraid. It's people actually claimed the Mystère superior to most of the stuff they heard on their speakers.

See: http://www.mystere-eu.com/

And it's indeed very good. But it has no remote and the volume steps are not to my liking (to big). Which is a shame, coz it's a beauty of an amp.
Thanks a lot for the link. I didn't know Mystère until now. I must get a taste of it next time when I'm in Antwerp, I've seen the Technology Factory has it in its product range, couldn't be better! I can't wait to compare the IA21 with the similarly priced Unison S2K that I use myself!
You're welcome. It really is something else. And I know for a fact (since I e-mailed with Herman, the man behind it) that they will bring out models with remote control, prob. next year. So, maybe I should wait until then...
Hi Hulskof,
Another good amplifier you could consider is Karan KA I 180. From what I’ve read it matches well with Sonus Faber.