Wilson sophia typically found with solid state

Just wondering are the wilson sophia's ever driven with tubes? It seems that most are running on ss. I just heard them at a show room and they are incredilbe transparent and dynamic. How do they sound with tubes?
pedrillo
Not at all. The Sophia sounds wonderful with tubes. VTL, for one, is an excellent match.
Many Sophia owners use tubes for power amps. Outstanding combinations, in addition to the previously mentioned VTL are Audio Research and Mcintosh.
Many Sophia Owners initially try Tube Amplifiers, but end-up with powerful Solid-State Amps. I've heard jaw-dropping demos of Sophias driven by high-quality, powerful Class A SS Amps., most impressively through Mono-Blocks. These Speakers are capable of incredible dynamics and imaging, especially when set-up properly in a large room. A flea-watt tube amp. may make them sound nice, but give them 300>400 good clean watts and they will sound real...
Can this be the final frontier, Sophias with tubes?
When I heard the sophias with Naim at a showroom I liked the sound very much it was super transparent and effortless and they were not using the best amp in the house!
So if they are paired with tubes I imagine it gets better but will it take me to audio nirvoso I mean nirvana?
Can I suspend them with bungee chords????